Who has access to your data?
Payment service providers
If you use functions that you have to pay for, your payment data, such as your credit card and bank details, are processed by the payment service provider.
Companies in the Viega Group
We disclose your information to other companies in the Viega Group to give you the best possible support, for example by providing services, making on-site visits, handling complaints and responding to your enquiries. We always follow our internal data protection regulations closely and only process your data for the purpose they were collected for.
We only transfer data to third countries in accordance with statutory requirements. We only transfer your data to a third country if this is necessary in order to fulfil a contract, if you have explicitly granted your consent and if an adequacy decision in accordance with Article 45 GDPR or appropriate safeguards in accordance with Article 46 GDPR are in place.
Other categories of recipients
- Official bodies and courts
- Technical service providers
- Hosting service providers
- Email marketing service providers
- Marketing automation service providers
- CRM service providers
- Software developers
- Agencies, for example for sending newsletters or running competitions
- Direct mail service providers
- Market research companies and suppliers of survey tools
- Sales service providers and call centres
- Service providers for advertising campaigns and displaying adverts
- Providers of use analysis tools
- Other platform providers for social plug-ins
- Event partners
- Specialist retailers